Are you looking for an ergonomic and best office chair under $200? If yes, then you are in the right place. Whether you are regularly going to the office or working from home, a comfortable and high-quality office chair is a must-have. It will make your working hours less dreadful and will save your back from aching and tiredness as well. An ergonomic office chair would also keep your body in an ideal posture to avoid strains and other physical issues.
One more important problem you face while finding an office chair is the price. There might be chances that you are tight on budget, and desperately need an office chair too. In that case, finding an affordable yet high-quality chair can become a tiresome and tedious task. You would never want to spend your hard-earned money on something that will break down after a few months. Or, it turns out to be not as comfortable as you wanted it to be.
However, you don’t need to worry. As always, we are going to do all the homework and hard work for you. In this comprehensive buying guide, we share our top 5 picks for the best office chair under $200, along with a few factors to consider. We are recommending all the products after intensive research on the specs, quality, and online reviews.
All our recommendations are proof that you can conveniently find premium quality without spending hundreds and thousands of dollars. They are also durable, and they won’t become dead after a few months, we promise! Let us move further now. Happy Reading!
Buying Considerations for the Best Office Chair Under $200
Even when you search and browse the market for a budget-friendly office chair, you always look for these factors. High-end or affordable, these features should be present in both. It would be best if you never compromised on your comfort. I repeat, never!
- Adjustable Lumbar Support: The first and foremost feature to look for is adjustable lumbar and lower back support. This way, you will fit the chair according to your back and save yourself from back strains and aches. Also, lumbar support would keep your body in a perfect posture as well. Even the affordable chairs have this feature, so make sure that you pay attention while buying.
- Adjustable Height and Armrests: While looking for the best office chair under $200, some basic adjustable controls are crucial to consider. A regular and good office chair under $200 should consider at least five adjustment options. They include; arms width and height for your shoulders to relax, back width and height adjustment, seat angle adjustment, lumbar support, and tension control.
- Fabric and Material: The third factor to consider is the overall fabric used in the chair’s manufacturing. Please make sure not to buy thickly padded chairs or made of leather and soft materials as they heat up fast. Instead, opt for chairs with a breathable mesh fabric to prevent rashes after hours of sitting. However, a little cushion is good too, but not too much.
- Wheel Base: Almost all office chairs have wheels, and they are essential as well. The wheelbase is necessary to access the inaccessible parts of the desk comfortably. However, if you have a carpeted office, make sure that the chair you will buy has wheels to move on carpets precisely.
- Swivel Base: Apart from wheels, swivels are also a very significant factor to consider. Swivels also allow you to quickly access all the parts of the desk and prevent your arms from fatigue and aches as well.
Suppose you keep all the above mentioned above in your mind while looking for the best office chair under $200. In that case, we assure you that your working experience would become comfortable, content, happy, and productive.
Top 5 Picks for the Best Office Chair Under $200
Here is the list of all the exceptional, ergonomic, and affordable office chairs we could find. Read on and see how comfortable and how incredible their features are!
It is starting with this simple yet graceful black and high0back executive chair by AmazonBasics. AmazonBasics is producing quality home products since 2009, and all of them are durable, reliable, and come with one year of warranty. This chair by AmazonBasics is also an exception with a sturdy build and durability. Also, it has a price tag of under $150!
The chair has no unique and flooding features but covers all the basics you need for comfort. It features Bonded Leather and PVC Upholstery, padded seat and back, padded armrests, and contoured cushions for support. So, if you are looking for an affordable and best office chair under $200, this one by AmazonBasics is the perfect answer!
- Product Dimensions: 30.7 x 27.6 x 45.1 inches.
- Weight: 35.3 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds.
- Colours: Black, Brown.
- It comes with a Pneumatic Seat-Height Adjustment.
- 360 degrees swivel for mobility.
- Caster wheels with smooth movement.
- Padded seat, back, and armrests.
- BIFMA Certified.
|Excellent and affordable price||There is no breathable fabric.|
|Sturdy and Durable Build||Less ergonomic fearures.|
|Basic adjustable features||The weight capacity is low.|
Next on our list is another incredible and affordable office chair by AmazonBasics for people who are on a tight budget. Like the above one, this one also has no sparkling and attractive features, but ideal for short working hours. The design is compact, and the chair comes with all the basic adjustable controls like lumbar support, 360-degree swivel, and height adjustment.
It features a bonded leather upholstery, which is ideal since it is designed explicitly for brief sitting. So, this one could be one of the best options for the best office chair under $100. It also has an elegant design that would suit the decorum of every room you will put it in. The best part, it comes with a 1-year warranty as well.
- Product Dimensions: 24” x 24” x 34.8” to 38.6”
- Weight: 29.8 pounds.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 275 pounds.
- Seat Depth and Width: 18” and 20” inches.
- Seat to Floor Height Adjustment Range: 16” to 21”
- Colours: Black, Brown, and White.
- Pneumatic controls to raise and lower your seat.
- A tilt-tension knob for convenient adjustment
- Lumbar Support.
- Dual wheel casters and swivels for mobility
|Affordable and budget-friendly||Not suitable to sit for too long.|
|Durable and comfortable||There could have been some more additional padding.|
|Functional and Adjustable|
Third on our list is this ergonomic, comfortable, and best office chair under $200 by Flash Furniture. The chair features a breathable mesh fabric to avoid sweating and excellent lumbar support. No matter how much time you spend on it, you won’t feel hot, tired, and any aches.
Moreover, it has a waterfall seat design that improves blood circulation in your legs. The chair also features flip-up armrests for you to customize your sitting experience. Also, the 360 degrees caster wheels and swivels are like a cherry on the top. The best part, it provides you with the perfect rocking motion.
- Product Dimensions: 25.5 x 24.5 x 41.25 inches.
- Weight: 30 pounds.
- Colour: Black Mesh
- Ergonomic and adjustable mesh back with lumbar support.
- Padded flip-up arms for versatile seating.
- Pneumatic adjustment leveller.
- Heavy-Duty nylon base with chrome foot ring
|Durable and High-quality.||Weight capacity is too low.|
|Breathable and comfortable.|
|Prevents strains and aches.|
|Versatile and functional|
Next on our list is another affordable, comfortable, well built, and best office chair under $200 by none other than AmazonBasics. The chair features a black, mesh, and breathable back, that too under the price tag of $100. The build is solid and sturdy and comes with all the basic adjustment controls.
There are adjustable swivels and caster wheels and comfortable armrests as well. Also, the chair provides excellent lumbar and back support. In short, if you are looking for something high-end at an extremely low price, this one by AmazonBasics should be one of your top considerations.
- Product Dimensions: 25.2 x 24 x 40.4 inches.
- Weight: 23.1 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 225 lbs.
- Colour: Black.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Fully adjustable with simple pneumatic controls.
- Tilt-tension knob and height adjustments.
- Padded armrests.
- Dual wheel casters and swivels for mobility.
|Comfortable and adjustable||Armrests are not adjustable.|
|Sturdy and Durable|
|Great value for money|
Last on our list is this high-tech yet affordable gaming and office chair for hardcore gamers by Furmax. The chair is a mixture of leather, mesh, and plastic, and provides comfortable headrest and lumbar support. Also, it is incredibly breathable.
It also comes with pneumatic height adjustments, casters, swivels, and that too at an unbelievably affordable price. The build is also durable and sturdy, and you can rock back and forth as well.
- Colour: Black
- Product Size(Backrest): 19.8″ x 26.5″
- Product Size(Seat): 19.8″ x 19.8″
- Seat adjustable height: 15.2″ to 18.3″
- Maximum Capacity: 280 LBS
- Adjustable seat flexibility and lumbar support
- It provides proper alignment and support to your neck, back, and shoulders.
- Rocking design with 360 degrees casters and swivels
- Padded seat with breathable mesh.
|Incredibly affordable||Not suitable and comfortable for tall people.|
|High-tech and classy design|
|Comfortable and Durable|
Up till now, you have gone through our top 5 picks of the best office chair under $200. Now, you are ready to choose the one that suits best your needs. You can also rest assured that all the products are durable, reliable, and will provide you with the best comfort!
So, which one did you choose from the above list? Don’t forget to tell us in the comments below. We would love to hear back from you. Happy Shopping, always!